Episode 066 – Zoriy Birenboym
Welcome to another episode of The HERO Show. I am your host Richard Matthews, (@AKATheAlchemist) and you are listening to episode #66 with Zoriy Birenboym – Customer Happiness and Transparency in Vehicle Dealerships
Zoriy is a true entrepreneur, devoting himself to the business and always thinking ahead.
He says, “eAutoLease.com is the future and just the tip of the iceberg to what the future holds.” It’s no coincidence that Zoriy came up with the idea for eAutoLease.com as he’s a car nut who loves helping people — eAutoLease.com became the perfect fit. When he’s not figuring out how to make his business better, he’s spending quality time with his family.
Zoriy’s been interested in cars ever since he was a little boy. His passion comes from his grandfather, who shared his love of cars. Cars have been his hobby ever since, but it became an obsession once he got his driver’s license. As Zoriy gained experience in the automobile industry over 15 years, he noticed how people relate to car salesmen. Being a car salesman still carries a negative connotation for many people.
Zoriy was determined to establish a framework with the potential reach. “The most powerful tool at my disposal was the Internet, so this was the route I decided to take to realize my vision.” He did his research and hired programmers to build the platform. He’s been continuously improving and redesigning the website ever since.
Here’s just a taste of what we talked about today:
- From hobby, to obsession, to multi-million, five-star business.
- Following the future trend; from brick & mortar to online presence.
- Working together with brands to help them “move their metal.”
- Touching every single deal to make sure that everything is smooth sailing.
- The kryptonite in most industries is to find trustworthy employees.
- Over the years, it becomes less about what your degree is and more about who you know and the type of relationships you have.
- The daily goal is to make the customer happy.
- Let the customers understand that this business is a safe haven for them to lease their car and that their information is safe within the company.
- Ultimately, all entrepreneurs fight for happy customers.
- You have to be in the industry that you love and then, take your business to the next level.
- You have to do what’s best for yourself and for your family.
- Never give up and have patience because not everything happens in one day.
- The car is a person’s second biggest purchase.
- The Internet.
How To Stay Connected With Zoriy Birenboym
Want to stay connected with Zoriy? Please check out his social profiles below.
- Website: eAutoLease.com
With that… let’s get to listening to this week’s episode…
- Heroes are an inspiring group of people. Everyone of them, from the larger than life comic book heroes you see on the big silver screen to the everyday heroes that let us live the privileged lives we do. Every hero has a story to tell. The doctor saving lives at your local hospital, the war veteran down the street who risked his lives for our freedom, the police officers and fire fighters who risk their safety to ensure ours. Every hero is special and every story worth telling. But, there is one class of heroes that I think is often ignored: the entrepreneur, the creator, the producer. The ones who look at the problems in this world and think to themselves, “You know what? “I can fix that, I can help people, “and I can make a difference.” Then, they go out and do exactly that, by creating a new product or introducing a new service. Some go on to change the world, others make a world of difference to their customers. Welcome to The Heroes Show, join us as we pull back the masks of the world’s finest heropreneurs, and learn the secrets to their powers, their success, and their influence, so you can use those secrets to attract more sales, make more money, and experience more freedom in your business. I’m your host, Richard Matthews, and we are on in three, two, one. Hello, and welcome back to The Hero Show, my name’s Richard Matthews, and I am here live on the line with Zoriy, and I’m gonna get your name wrong here, it’s Birenbaum, is that right?
– Yes, yes.
– Awesome, and Zoriy is the founder and CEO of eautolease.com, which is a platform that allows consumers to lease or purchase vehicles all over the country, without having to deal with the dealerships. So, very interesting business model, why don’t we start off talking about what you guys are known for now, what’s your place in the industry, and what sort of sets you guys apart.
– Awesome. Well, in the industry right now, we’re actually speaking out a lot not a lot of people know that we exist. Because, we’re very transparent, we do everything for the consumer. We disclose everything, what the customer’s eligible to get, from what rebates, what incentives, and so on and so forth. A lot of dealerships, a lot of people in this business aren’t really happy about it. We are a five-star rated company on multiple platforms, Google, DealerRater, and so on and so forth. We have already accumulated thousands of reviews, combined. So, we’re doing our best to grow nationwide, where we’re making the consumer who’s busy at work or in school, or wherever life has to offer, we’re here to make the car buying process easy.
– Awesome. So, what I wanna find out from you is how you got into this business. We talk about it as the origin story on this show, every hero has one, it’s where you started to realize that you were different, that maybe you had super powers, and maybe you could use them to help other people. How did you get into this business? And, is this your first business?
– No, I’ve actually been… I loved cars since I was a little kid. So, this was a hobby of mine. I was obsessed, like most boys, I loved cars, loved everything about them, wanted to know the ins and outs. So, I got into it pretty much the moment I got my driver’s license. So, it was an idea coming together about 15 years ago. And, I dabbled in used and I dabbled in new, and I know all the aspects of it. And, in all my research over the years, and the research is simple to do, you could just go online and you could see the reviews and what are the other dealerships are being rated, how and everything. And, who’s in the court for lying and misuse, and all the stuff that people are scared to walk into a dealership today about. And, I thought to Dealer Rater, you know, there has to be some sort of online platform. There’s a lot out there that sells used cars and stuff like that, but there’s nothing really out there that helps and makes an easy, transparent way of leasing a vehicle and answering all the consumer’s questions. So, what we’re doing today, and we’ve been doing this for awhile, trying to educate the consumer why we’re better, why we’re safe, why it’s easy with us. And, it’s been working great, people love us, they trust us. Family, friends, the retention rate is amazing, over 90%. And, we’re following the future trend.
– Awesome, it sounds pretty good, man. Did you, I don’t know if I heard that in there, was this the first business that you started?
– This is not. I was in the similar business, but not online based, prior. And, I guess the vision, my vision, was different, so I moved on from that. Not everybody believed that the online is the future. A lot of people are still into the brick and mortar, and the sitting there and waiting for the consumer to walk into their showroom. Me, I believe that people are gonna come into my website and people, unfortunately, are getting lazier and wanna buy everything online, from groceries to clothing to everything possible. So, why not make this a quicker way?
– Yeah, absolutely. It changes the game of it, too, right? ‘Cause, you’re not a… Like you said, you don’t wait for the consumer to come to you, you can go to them and get in front of them and…
– It changes the game. It changes the game tremendously, because it’s also that we are… The consumer, when dealing with us, they deal with one representative from the beginning to the end. When it comes down to… Have you ever been to a dealership? Have you ever bought a car?
– Yeah, yeah I’ve bought a couple of cars at a dealership.
– You walk in, you deal with the sales guy, then you deal with the desk manager, then you deal with the finance manager. Then they give you the menu, and your payment started at X, now it’s Y. Doesn’t work like that here.
– You’re dealing with a person from beginning to the end. And, that person’s there with you, most likely, to the end of your lease.
– So, my other question for that model is how do you guys handle inventory? Because, I know, like your dealerships, they have to have millions of dollars of inventory in cars sitting on their lot. Generally, that’s paid for with debt, and then they have to make sure they get sales to keep up with that. How does that work in your model?
– Well, it’s a great question. Well, to be honest with you, I have relationships with all the dealerships. As the manufacturers are tightening ship and want them to sell, sell, sell, sell more. And obviously, they pay interest, and so on and so forth. I am the one that helps them move their metal, that moves their inventory. So, my relationships are understandings with all the brands. And, I help them when they’re in a pickle, when they’re in a jam, I help them move their inventory. And, that’s the great thing about this. And, unfortunately, they’re the ones that, they have to sell it, and I’m here to help you.
– That’s interesting. So, you don’t actually have to have inventory, you’re coming in and providing a solution to the dealerships as well. Be like, “Hey, that unsold inventory, “we can use and sell for you.”
– Correct, and over the years, this business has become… Is growing so much that we’re already licensed and bonded and everything in the state. So, manufacturers are aware that we exist. So, instead of the dealerships going and spending millions of dollars in advertising and so on and so forth, we work together and we help them move their metal.
– Yeah, it makes a lot of sense. So, how many cars you guys sell a month, now?
– Realistically, I would say we’re averaging about 200.
– Cars. And growing. But, the biggest thing is that I touch every single deal. I make sure that everything is perfect, I don’t wanna just… We’re not here to just sell the metal, I wanna make sure that we build a bond, we build a relationship with the consumer. As I said, I’m very big about reviews. Somebody just takes a moment and just looks up what we’re about. So, that’s why I prefaced it, make sure that everything is smooth sailing.
– That makes a lot of sense. So, what’s your goal over the next five or 10 years? You wanna get to the point we’re you’re selling 10,000, 20,000 cars a month? Or, are you happy at 200 cars a month? What’s the goal with eAutoLease?
– The goal is obviously, like everybody else, like Amazon, to get to huge level. We are actually just recently got licensed, and we’re gonna expand into the used car market also. Financing and selling and all the aspects of it. So, there’s a lot of the guys out there, the mid, Midwest in America, Carvana and all of them are growing, so we’re also gonna dabble into that market. And, I’m trying to get into everything that has to do with auto. And again, as one of your questions here, the Kryptonite in this industry is, it’s tough to find good employees.
– Yeah, yeah, that’s a–
– That’s the Kryptonite in most industries.
– Yeah, that’s definitely difficult.
– That’s the most difficult part, is to find trustworthy employees that, God forbid, don’t cause any headaches or issues. So, you gotta stay on top of everything, and the building process is the most difficult.
– Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. So, what I wanna talk about next is, similar to the Kryptonite, is your superpowers. And, that’s what you specifically do or build that you think you bring to the business. That’s something that the business wouldn’t be able to survive without your unique superpowers. What is it that you think you really bring to the table for eAutoLease that helps it grow to the size company that it is now, and you think’s gonna be able to take it to the next level?
– Personally, over the years, again, there’s a saying, it’s more about who you know. And over the years, it’s not about what your degree is, or something like that, it’s more about who you know and how your relationships are built. So, I bring a lot to the table. I bring it all to the consumer. I did my best to cut as much overhead as possible. So, I built a nice, beautiful office facility if the customer wants to come and feel comfortable leaving their information, but at the same time I’ve crossed the T’s and dotted the I’s where I can give as much discount to the consumer as possible. And, the rebates on the incentives. So, I’ve been in view of the platform where the dealership builds $10 million facility, hires the million dollar mangers, and has to make a million dollars on every car. Our goal is to make every consumer happy. When I come in here, because I am the one who does the research and does everything for them, I make sure that every veteran gets what he deserves, rebate wise. To get every attorney or doctor, who gets what they’re eligible for. Not a lot of people know that they’re eligible, so many things. So, that’s really my superpower. I make sure that everything is on point.
– Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. So, how are you going to replicate yourself into the future, when you start getting to the point where you’re doing 10,000 or 20,000 cars a month? ‘Cause obviously, you wouldn’t be able to do all of that touch every deal at that point. What’s your plan for that?
– You know, I’ve been thinking about it a lot, it’s definitely… I wish that it would be easier. I was watching the moving “Multiplicity”–
– Like, cloning machine?
– Cloning machine, the movie “Multiplicity” where he cloned himself by four other clones, so he can cover every aspect in his life. But again, as the future grows, we’ll see. That’s where our managers and so on and so forth, and training comes in. And, once we get there, we’ll cross the bridge at that point. That’s really all I can say.
– Yeah. So, on the fatal flaw, right? We’re talking about Superman and his Kryptonite. Specifically, what do you think is a flaw that you brought to the business that you’ve had to work on, that’s held you back? For other people who might suffer from something similar when they’re building their business. And, what have you done to overcome it?
– Again, that question, I don’t really know if I have the flaw. Maybe I’m just a nice guy and all of that. But, that’s really the biggest thing, I would say, in flaw. But, the biggest flaw in this industry is the hiring and the employee-wise. And, it feels like nobody wants to work these days. You know what I mean? I wanna get my knowledge. I don’t consider this a job, I consider this a career. For most people, they can make a great living. But, the biggest flaw is… I was just looking over, I had ads out for employees, I had 72 resumes come in. I made 15 appointments, not one showed up.
– So, that kind of is a little bit disappointing. But…
– That’s a high… That’s crazy, when you have jobs and people are complaining that we don’t have enough work available, and people aren’t showing up for the work that’s available.
– That’s true, that’s true. Again, I’m in this business, I know the industry already. Almost 20 years. So, all my mistakes, I’ve learned from. So, today I would say that I’ve learned how to make this work better than the way I’ve done it years ago, so I’m trying to keep all the flaws out of here.
– Makes a lot of sense. So, I wanna talk about common enemy. So, a common enemy has to do with your clients, the clients that come either into your website or into your office, things that you know are holding them back from getting results. What are some of the mindsets that you have to help break people of when they’re talking about buying a car online, versus a traditional method of going out and buying a car?
– That’s actually a great question. I deal with this daily, I get a lot. On the website, we have live chat. So, a lot of people come in all the time, and I always like to read it to understand where the consumer’s coming from. So, a lot of people ask, how are you better than the dealer? Why do I come to you, than the dealership, why should I trust you? And, I’ve also been doing my research, ’cause a lot dealerships know that we exist. So, they’ve been actually brainwashing the people. “Oh, if you go with them, you don’t get the same warranty. “If you go with them, you don’t get the same service.” And so on and so forth. “If you go with them, it’s not the same type “of white glove service.” Which is all B.S. You can buy a brand-new car whether from me, or from someone across the country, and you’re still getting all the factory warranties and so on and so forth. That’s their bread and butter, when they service these cars. So, a lot of it is a lot of the consumers who are used to, unfortunately, the old way of doing things. But, all the new consumers, meaning the newer generations, no problem. I have a lot of customers who work for online-based companies, who know what it’s about, and they’re not scared to give their information. That’s really what the biggest factor is, identity theft today.
– And, relationship with the dealership. So, I’ve done everything possible, that’s why I do all these podcasts. We’ve been featured everywhere, we’re on Trust Guard and Trustpilot, and anything possible that’s out there that can make us feel more trusted by the consumer I do and I follow. I follow all the guidelines and so on and so forth. So, we do our best to overcome all these aspects.
– Yeah, that’s actually one of the things I’ve always found interesting about the consumer protection stuff that people are worried about. Is, they’ll take their credit card and be worried about putting it onto a website that has 256 bit secure SSL encryption, right? That the person on the other side can’t even read your data, ’cause it’s been obfuscated.
– But, they’ll go to the restaurant and hand a stranger their credit card, and that person takes their credit card and walks away with it and can do whatever they want with it while they’re gone.
– Yeah, that, as I said, a lot of the aspect is that. And, I have a lot of consumers who are shopping for their children, will call from other states, who are a little bit skeptical. We’re in New York, New York has this reputation, oh, my God! And so on and so forth. So, due to the reputation of the dealerships in the vicinity, I have to suffer from that. But, as I said, I do everything in my power to overcome that. I purposefully go on anything possible, whether it’s an interview. We’ve been featured in Forbes and here and there. So, I want the consumer to feel comfortable, that this is a safe haven for them to lease their car. I want them to know that no one’s gonna take their information, no one is gonna do anything bad besides help them get a car, and we’ll be with them for the years to come. That’s really what our goal is.
– I think what’s really interesting is the future of your business is going to be very bright, because the next couple of generations, generation of Millennials and Generation Z are growing up buying everything online. They’re not gonna have that same fear that us older generations have transitioned into buying things online. So, as your buying market changes over the next decade or so, I think you’re just ripe for growth.
– That’s exactly it. I’ve been studying this for the past few years. And then, that’s why I decided to build this company, to build the platform. We’re actually upgrading our website in the next upcoming weeks. It’s gonna be a nicer, better platform as we learn what consumers want more. And now, we’re gonna be transitioning into used. So, I’ve been doing my research and there’s just really nobody out there. I asked anybody, “You know where I could go “and buy a used car, where I can trust somebody “with my information, and I wouldn’t be nuked?” I ask that question every single day, and no one seems to know the answer.
– So, you’re gonna be the answer!
– I am building right now a platform, also, it’s gonna be a similar website. It’s gonna involve financing and helping the consumer. And hopefully, together we’ll take this to the next level.
– Awesome, so I wanna talk a little bit about your driving force. If your common enemy is something you fight against regularly, and you’re talking about the fear in the marketplace, of overcoming that fear is the something you fight against, your driving force is something you fight for. Just like Spider-Man fights to save New York, or Batman fights to save Gotham, or Google fights to index and categorize all the world’s information, what is it that you guys at eAutoLease fight for?
– We fight for a happy customer. That’s really the goal. We fight for a happy customer, we fight daily for the customer to be happy. There are the smooth sailing deals, sometimes there are the nervous, headache deals. But, we do everything possible to earn the happiness of the consumer. That’s really it, it’s all about the consumer. And, if you the right customer service today, right behavior to them, their transparency, and that’s really what the people are looking for, people wanna pay for that, people wanna have peace of mind. And, that’s what we fight for. That’s really it.
– That’s awesome. And, you know what I like about that is that’s like the undergirdment for most businesses. And, they don’t always understand that, right? That, ultimately what you’re fighting for is you’re fighting for a happy customer with whatever product or service you’re providing. So, I love that you just come out and be like, “Hey, this is what we do, we fight for the customer.”
– This is what we do. I always spoke to the customer, I personally deal with my personal customers, or my consumers, and when a customer calls me and he’s like, or she, or whatever, they tell me that they need a car, and we’re never to be like, “Oh, let’s do it today.” No, let’s wait for the upcoming program, let’s wait for a better deal, let’s see what the November and December brings us. And, that’s the difference between us and everybody else. We’re not here to boom me out, we’re not all about the dollars. It’s not just about the dollars, it’s about the future, it’s about the consumer, it’s about making them happy and making them do the right decision. Not just force them into something that they’re gonna hate three months down, and that’s where you have a unhappy customer that will tell someone else, “Do not go there, “they pushed me, they forced me, and now I am unhappy.” That’s not the goal.
– Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. So, I wanna talk practicality when it comes to running a business like this. Talk about your Hero’s Tool Belt, right? Just like, maybe you got a magical hammer like Thor, or a bulletproof vest like your neighborhood police officer. Or, maybe you just really whatever helps you organize your thoughts, what are some of the tools that you use everyday to manage a business like eAutoLease, to be the founder, come up with new ideas and grow a business like this? Stuff that you just couldn’t live without.
– Oh, stuff I couldn’t live without?
– Like, your calendar, or what?
– Stuff I don’t live without, my calendar is one thing. My calendar is definitely something I couldn’t live without, it has my appointments, the scheduling, everything is on it. My secretary. The internet is something I couldn’t live without. I read a lot. I study a lot. I study the market, I read the growing trends, I study where we’re going with residual values on cars, what’s gonna happen tomorrow. Because, I don’t know if you’re aware of this, but the leasing market is mostly based on two factors, which is the money factor and the residual rate. The money factor is pretty much the interest, what the bank is earning, which is usually minor. And, the biggest thing is the residual, which is what the vehicle will cost over time. Which is usually something that is… The banks, they come up with it as they see the resale and so on and so forth. I study all of this, and this is what helps me run a business and understand where we’re going for. And the beauty part is because we sell all makes and models, I’m able to tell a customer that this is a time for Nissan, and this is a time for Toyota. Or, this is a time for Lexus. This is the time now to red gain, in the market to acquire this, and over that. So, that’s really what the… You’ve gotta have the edge on what’s gonna happen tomorrow, because it’s like the stock market. This business is monthly. So, every single month the programs change, and it’s affected by the market, it’s affected by the man in the White House.
– The consumers confidence level of where we’re going. So, for now, I’d say the confidence level is amazing. People are buying, people are loving it. They rent out the season. So, and that’s pretty much it. They say you have to do what you love, so thank God that I’m doing what I love, and I love to learn more about it. That way, it could help me bring it to the next level.
– Yeah, and it’s so important to keep on top of your industry, and be at the forefront, ’cause if you’re not growing, if you’re not ahead of the trends, then you’re dying. You’re not a…
– You have to follow the trend, of course, or then be ready to die. With companies like Amazon, and all the great companies out there that Amazon is doing, it’s best to get into the auto business. And, companies like Tesla who don’t even wanna have a dealership, wanna sell everything on line. You know what I mean?
– They’re doing a good job of it, too.
– They’re doing a great job, and they’re not following the normal franchise laws, which is a problem in a lot of states. So, there’s no dealerships. You wanna buy the car, you go online. There’s no discounts, there’s nothing. You can buy it now, you click it here, you come pick it up or they deliver.
– Yeah, yeah, and they have… I love their little store. ‘Cause, they don’t have $1 million worth of inventory, they have one model of each of their cars, and they’re all white.
– Yeah, they’re one model. And, they’re wiping them out, those little stores, they don’t even want out of them anymore. Because, the consumer already knows everything, what it’s about. And, that’s actually a question I have, that a lot of people ask me, “But how are you selling a car “that people don’t get to sit or test drive anymore?” Which is a great question that I always get by a consumer, but today you’re buying a brand-new car with a warranty. So, why do you really need to test drive it? Do you really need to see if something’s wrong with it? The consumer wants the payment. They wanna be happy with the payment. That’s it. That’s the growing trend. They’re not buying–
– And, like if you look at cars nowadays, everything from your cheapest Fiat all the way up to your fanciest car is gonna get up to 70 miles an hour on the freeway and stop really well, and it’s gonna be a safe vehicle. It’s not like you have a huge disparity in brands over whether or not the car will function as a car.
– And most of even the base models come ready with all the safety features. That’s also a growing trend that I see, that a lot of people don’t want the way it used to be, when you’d leather, and navigation, I want everything, I want the works. You know what I mean? People want the safety feature, the backup camera, the Bluetooth. And, most importantly, the great payment. I don’t want to test drive it, I don’t want nothing. Here’s the color, here’s the insurance, please bring me my car. It’s amazing, I love it.
– Yeah, I mean that’s the way I bought my last car, I was like, I need seven seats and I need to be able to tow it behind my RV, and other than that I don’t care, right?
– That’s it. And, that’s the best. And, that’s really where it’s going. Nobody wants to spend hours doing this… Everybody wants a headache-free process. And, that’s the beauty, where we come in.
– Yeah, absolutely. So, I wanna talk about your own personal heroes. Frodo had Gandalf, Luke had Obi-Wan, Robert Kiyosaki had his rich dad. Who are some of your heroes? Were they real-life mentors, speakers or authors, peers who were a couple years ahead of you? And, how important were they to what you’ve accomplished so far in growing a business like eAutoLease?
– Realistically, I’m a family oriented person. I’m all about family. I tell this to everybody, my friends who know me. So, my personal hero was my grandfather, he raised me. He was an entrepreneur himself. So, ever since I was a little kid, he would always push me and tell me that this is the right way. “You have to go to school, you have to get everything done. “You gotta graduate college, you gotta get your degree.” He was always there for me. He liked my little vision of cars. He said, “You have to do this.” He loved the fact that I enjoyed it, ever since I was a little kid. And, he pushed me to the very level where a lot of it… He’s the gasoline to my fire. And, even though he’s not with us anymore, he’s something that I always remember, and always his words, “You gotta do what’s best for the family, “you gotta do what’s best for yourself. “And, you never give up. “And, the most important thing in life “is you have to have patience.” Which, he taught me.
– Yeah, absolutely.
– It was a great lesson in life, in which I believe in, too. So, that was my mentor. And, he was my best friend. And, he would always tell me, “You gotta do what you love. “Just most importantly, you have to have patience, “because not everything happens in one day.” So, you know, that’s why I’m sitting back, and hopefully time will tell.
– Yeah, yeah, that’s a hard lesson for entrepreneurs to learn, too, right? ‘Cause we want it all to happen yesterday. And, sometimes it takes 10 years to build a good company.
– Yeah, so that’s a good lesson. So, let’s bring it home for our listeners a little bit and talk about your guiding principles. What are the top one or two principles or actions that you use regularly day-to-day to contribute to the success and influence that you guys enjoy, ones that maybe you wish you had known when you started out in this business?
– Guiding principles, that’s a good question. My guy, as I said, every single time I sit down and I have meetings with my employees, my guiding principle is the customer’s always right. My guiding principle is customer service. My guiding principle is never mislead the customer, no matter what the situation is. There’s always situations. Honesty is the correct policy. These are my guiding principles. I have no B.S. around me. So, there are moments, something happens where we had a customer, wants a blue car, and the blue car is damaged. And, you don’t wanna disappoint them, but I forbid any making of any stories, any B.S. I want the consumer to know that, this is what’s the truth, and that’s how you build the confidence and the relationships. These are pretty much my guiding principles. I wanna be sure that, as I said, I personally touch every single consumer. By touch, I mean, I’m there for the deals, I’m there for their reviews, I’m there if they have any questions. Sometimes the motor vehicles is late, the plates or late, or something on, that they wanna speak to me, and they feel better about that. But again, the guideline here is that no matter what situation, the customer is always right.
– Yeah, that’s a good principle to do, right? Keep the customer first, ’cause they’re the ones that pay the bills and make the business go around.
– Definitely. Without customers, we are nothing.
– So, as long as you… As I said, I do a lot of reading, and I understand the market, and I know more or less… I would say that I’m a… Sometimes I say that, you know, to my friends who are doctors and lawyers, I tell them, “Well, I’m a doctor and a lawyer of this field.” So, that’s pretty much it. I mean, we all have our specialties. That’s why I know what people want. And, as buying a car is the second biggest purchase in a person’s life. First is always the house. So, the second biggest purchase, I wanna make this the easiest purchase. That way, as I said, the leasing trend is booming, I wanna be that number one guy for you every two or three years, when the lease is over.
– Yeah, makes a lot of sense. So, my last thing we do on this show is something I call the Hero’s Challenge, and it’s pretty simple. And, it’s basically this. Do you have someone in your life or your network that you think has a cool entrepreneurial story like yours, who are they? First names are fine, and why do you think they should come share their story with our audience here on the Hero Show?
– You know, that’s a good question, do I have a lot of friends? Believe it or not, growing up, I wasn’t that guy that went, you know everybody’s going clubbing. And, let’s go, I’d go clubbing with them. I was more of the being around the business people, being around the knowledge, being around all of that type of stuff. So, do I know anyone out there today that is really doing their best in some sort of business like this? I can’t really say that I do. I’ll be honest with you. Unfortunately. And, it bothers me. It bothers me because I sit down with a lot of great people, but I don’t see that something new has been created. A lot of people are stuck in their, oh, you know, nine to five jobs. A lot of people have a fear of being an entrepreneur, of me doing this. A lot of people want more stability. A lot of people have different mindsets. So, I do have the handful of people, but when it comes down to them, they wanted to be the doctor, the lawyer, the bank teller, the banker. Can’t really say that I have much friends that build websites or have some amazing stories, you know what I mean? Unfortunately. I don’t want to B.S., I’d love to shed the light on somebody, but I was always the crazy one. “Oh, what are you doing, you’re not gonna survive. “There’s so much competition, “how are you gonna go against the dealerships?” You have no idea of how much, of what I listened to over the years. But that was–
– That’s fair, yeah.
– That only made me stronger.
– Yeah, that’s fair. Not all of us have a network full of other entrepreneurs. So, at this point, thank you so much for coming on this show. Last question for you is where can people find you if they’re interested in picking up a car, where can they find you? And, who is your ideal customer? Who should be reaching out and saying, “Hey, you know what, I’m looking, “I should come and check out eAutoLease”?
– You could find me on the website, eautolease.com. You could Google my name, Zoriy Birenbaum, I’m sure you’ll find me, I’m always here. You could reach out to me on any one of our office platforms, meaning even on the live chat on the website. If you say like, “Speak to me,” I’ll gladly reach out. My ideal customer’s everybody. Anybody who’s looking for a car, anybody who needs help, anybody who is worried about dealing with a dealership, or they’re gonna be misled. Students, veterans, doctors, lawyers, first responders, you name it, we service everybody. We do our best to make everybody happy. I can’t say that I don’t… I’m not gonna turn away business. I wanna help everybody.
– Awesome. So, if you’re listening to this and you’re in the market for a car, definitely check out eautolease.com, it definitely sounds like an intriguing concept. Might be able to cut out the middle man with the dealership, and go straight to the source and get a deal. So, thank you so much for coming on, and sharing your story with us.
– Thank you for having me.
– It was really cool, and it’s definitely a fun, interesting business concept, I can’t wait to see what you guys do with it over the next 10 years, as the landscape really shifts.
– Well, we look forward to being with you again.
– Awesome. Yeah, so have a great day.
– Thank you, bye.
How To Build Incredibly Persuasive Webinars To Sell Your Online Courses or Coaching
Pick your copy of my new masterclass today and learn the EXACT strategies that I personally use to build sales webinars that have sold more than $786,976 worth of online courses and coaching just in the last year.
How To Build Incredibly Persuasive Webinars To Sell Your Online Courses or Coaching
Pick your copy of my new masterclass today and learn the EXACT strategies that I personally use to build sales webinars that have sold more than $786,976 worth of online courses and coaching just in the last year.
What Is The Hero Show?
A peak behind the masks of modern day super heroes. What makes them tick? What are their super powers? Their worst enemies? What's their kryptonite? And who are their personal heroes? Find out by listening now
The HERO Show
Hi! I'm Richard Matthews and I've been helping Entrepreneurs
build webinars and long term follow up machines since 2013. Want me to help you too? Subscribe to my free content below:
Thanks for subscribing! I'll make sure you get updated about new content and episodes as they come out.