Welcome to another episode of The HERO Show. I am your host Richard Matthews, (@AKATheAlchemist) and you are listening to episode #3 with Ben Adkins – How To Go From Chiropractor To 7-Figures Online.
Ben Adkins is a online marketing mastermind. He’s the founder of FearlessSocial.com a company dedicated to teaching aspiring entrepreneurs everything they need to go out an build big profitable businesses by serving their market online.
He is also a training Chiropractor, public speaker, and just all around good guy. He also runs a mastermind called: The Syndicate that you should check out on Facebook.
Here’s just a taste of what we talked about today:
- How he learned internet marketing as a mattress salesman
- How he took his mattress store skills to build massive chiropractic practice
- How he leveraged that into a massive consulting practice for small businesses
- Four Focuses (Product, Marketing & Copywriting, Traffic, & Scaling)
- Business models and the lifestyles they lead to
- The power of deadlines with Google Calendar
- How you can hit your goals by building backward.
- Why you have to have a big reason to keep your self accountable
- How to amplify your mission
- How the customer experience after they buy is the secret to massive growth.
All of Ben’s tools related to saving him time.
- Put your Deadlines on a calendar – Ben Recommends Google Calendar
- Get a jump start on your copywriting – Ben uses ScriptDoll,
- Never hand code you pages and sales funnels again – Ben’s team builds everything in ClickFunnels
The HERO Challenge – Ben has Challenged Donald Wilson to come on the show and share his secrets to influence and success.
With that let’s get to our Interview with with today’s HERO Ben Adkins so you can learn his 4 core tenets of building a big profitable lasting business and start tapping into a whole new world of success and influence.